Thursday, August 18, 2011

My harem of deliciously sexy book heroes

I tried to comment on Under the Covers for their Dirty Little Secrets and for some reason my computer or blogger won't let me so where is my post and answer to their post.



Hawke (Psychangling)
Kane (LOTU)
Malkom (IAD)
Brock (The Midnight Breeds Series)
Dante (The Midnight Breeds Series)
Liam from Jennifer Ashley's Breed series
Darius from Christine Feehan's Carpatians series
Talon from Dark hunters
Zarek from Dark-hunters
Vane from Dark hunters
Rhage (BDB)
Zsadist (BDB)

2 comments:

  1. We have similar taste! I have Hawke and Rhage on my list too! But wait, now I want to add Malkom and Dante to my list also!!

    Great choices!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you listed your harem, which is delish, BTW, here are my faves from those same series...
    Dark Hunters---Acheron and Vane
    Midnight Breed-Rio and Kade
    IAD--LOTHAIRE
    BDB-V and Z, and Johh, and Rhage, and Butch...:)
    **haven't read the others, sigh...I know...way behind in my series.
    Here is my DLS: http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/07/dirty-little-secret_19.html?showComment=1342793307093#c838738448558771124

    ReplyDelete